Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PROFESSIONAL IMAGES IN YOUR OWN HOME, WITH THE HELP OF PHOTOSHOP

I was asked to take photographs for a businessman who needed top quality images of himself against a white background, with space at the side, so that text could be added for use on his web site.

An incorrectly lit white backdrop will appear grey and dull. It is possible to 'photoshop' all your problems, but as a professional I prefer to get everything right in the first place, so I then spend much less time on the computer.
I took the photos in his home where space was limited. To achieve the desired result I used photoshop to edit out the unwanted bits in the background.
A great result combining photographic expertise and a little technology.
Here is the before and after.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
 
By the way, now that Summer is almost upon us, why not refresh those out dated family photos?
 
 
 

No comments: