Friday, August 16, 2013

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY


After almost 25 years in the business I'm still learning. Knowing the possibilities (and limitations) of your camera equipment is still at the heart of everything. 
Being able to store hundreds of digital images on a single memory card has revolutionised wedding photography, giving the photographer a new freedom to take chances with creativity. 

Weddings are always very happy occasions. In 'the old days' when the photographer was expected to arrange the guests in a series of formal groupings, people were still happy but the photographs could sometimes lack that bit of spontaneity.
These days digital photography has given the professional wedding photographer the opportunity to capture every nuance of the day, without having to use roll after roll of expensive film. 

Yesterday I put my experience and skill to good effect.
Using a telephoto lens to discreetly observe from a distance, I captured this lovely moment when a lady used her own digital camera to create her own very special moment. I was 50 feet away beneath a tree and she was completely unaware of my 'secret snapping'
Happy moments on a happy day.

I LOVE MY JOB!








EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!

Use the 'FOLLOWERS' link above
 to follow my blog - all future posts will be sent to you automatically.

Please feel free to add any comments, or ask a question about photography.


No comments: